• OLD FRIENDS



    Get ready for some serious season transitioning from now! Today is all about my all time favourite camel coat.


              | AUGUST 22, 2014


    Yes, it is time to get out my fall wardrobe again and put away my summer clothes. It's really that cold over here but I'll save you my endless complain about the weather in this post!

    Where were we? Ah, I wasn't really prepared for this weather (I think none of us did) so I honestly haven't done any fall shopping yet. So what do we have today? An oldie but definitely a goldie, my camel coat that has been a close friend of mine the past few years. I'm very careful when it comes to my clothes so it still remains very new even after 4 years if I remember correctly.

    Trow on a pair of comfy skinny jeans, black pumps and some breton stripes et voilà! Do you already feel the Parisian style vibe?

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Get the look:



    Mango camel coat (similar) - jeans (same here) - top (similar & (similar on Shopbop) | Zara heels (similar on Shopbop) | Larsson & Jennings watch (same here)

    Posted in -

    24 Responses to OLD FRIENDS

    1. you look gorgeous as always!

      aboutacloset.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gorgeous outfit and very chic! love the classic heels and the camel coat <3 It's really cold here also and it has been very unexpected! I have just ordered a few pieces for A/W mainly knits and boots xx

      www.krystelcouture.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. super look ; >>

      xoxo

      new post
      www.live-style20.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. lovely coat!
      new look on my blog!
      http://sweetmona.com/blog/2014/08/22/black-is-the-new-black/

      ReplyDelete
    5. Sigh, I'm so jealous of countries with cold weather. One of the major downsides of living in Singapore :(

      www.lydiatrj.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    7. loving this coat

      xxx
      www.dominiquecandido.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Lovely!

      www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. Wat een prachtige coat! En idd die kan je ook wel aan.. brr koud weer!

      Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. Gorgeous classic look. This is coat is the best.

      http://www.eyelikefashion.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. Love your outfit! You look stunning!
      XX
      Miri
      http://currentlywearing.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. So nice look, lovely.

      http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
      See u soon
      Kisses

      ReplyDelete
    13. Pretty! Simple, but very nice! Enjoy your weekend :)

      http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    14. Love your coat! So cool! Looking pretty as always<3

      www.shallwesasa.com

      ReplyDelete
    15. I am kinda the same: I take a good care of my clothes, especially my coats - more so due to the fact that I make them myself. ^^ You look cool, by the way, as always!

      ReplyDelete
    16. Yep… The chic look that never gets old ;)

      ReplyDelete
    17. aaahhh I love that you still have your old faves, because like you, I am always careful with my favorites as I want them with me forever!! this one looks new and still looks good on you! you absolutely have the most stunning pictures anyway! :) im with you on complaining about the weather, aaaahhh... don't get me started either. lol.

      uris
      thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, it is well appreciated!

      uris
      http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    18. AMAZING LOOK <3

      www.bambiboho.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    19. stunning babe!

      http://fashionandsounds.com/

      ReplyDelete
    20. Gorgeous outfit and very chic! love the classic heels and the camel coat <3 It's really cold here also and it has been very unexpected! I have just ordered a few pieces for A/W mainly knits and boots xx
      women skinny jeans

      ReplyDelete
    21. Thanks for your information, now in this new version there are so many new feature and bugs fix.
      gclub online
      goldenslot
      สูตรบาคาร่า

      ReplyDelete